Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What I Learned About Congo




I have learned many things while doing my blog. I learned that Congo is one of the largest Country near Africa. I learned that Congo is divided that one part of Congo is the Republican and the other is called Democratic. Both Republican and Democratic is the main groups that is fighting head to head with each other.


I learned more about the Zaire River and the goods that they carry across and also the people. The Zaire River is the second largest river from the Nile River. And also the largest Rain Forest. The Zaire River is a really popular River it goes though several Countries near Africa and Congo.


I learned about the wars that happen between Congo and the other Countries. I learned that Congo was one of the most deadly wars than Iraq and many many more other wars.


I learned more about the women and how they were being rapped and a bruised. How the other Countries would captures the women and take them to their place and have them as slave and sex toys. Women would try to kill themselves because of what all was going on to them. All women that got rapped and a bruised all seen the same doctor. The doctor stated that a lot of the women is physically and mentally ill from the things that have happen to them in the past or future.


Congo was really an interesting topic to study and do research on. When if first heard of Congo I was clueless, but when I started my research I was learning about and I learn that Congo is a little bit worst than Africa its self. Congo wars was greater than Iraq and Afghanistan and many more wars put together. Congo was very interesting to me and I enjoyed doing Congo as my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment